Friday 19 October 2012

Second Day :)

My second day was alot less nerve wracking and I was more realxed because I knew what I was doing and where to go. I was in with second class all day which was alot of fun because I got loads of work to do, which is great because it keeps you busy.

The teacher was really lovely and welcoming and gave me a list of things that needed to be done. I got to know the pupils by handing out their copies, so I learnt their names. Then I did some typing up, a song that the class would be performing at the assembly that day.

The class made bookmarks which I elaminated and helped them colour. I helped with their rehearsal for the assembly too. Getting to attend the assembly was alot of fun, the first and second classes all performed little songs and dramas about the school and yard rules.

For the end of the day I was called on to supervise the first classes while their teachers attended a staff meeting. This was THE best part of my day because I got to work with a pupil who was having some trouble with words and spelling. I got to spend lots of time helping him and this was really rewarding :)

Overall my second day was even better than the first and I left feeling really pleased with all I had got done :)

No comments:

Post a Comment