Friday 26 October 2012

Fifth (and best day so far) of work experience :)

My fifth day began as probably the worst because I was soo tired...but, after some time spent with the very energetic junior infants, and after meeting up with some of my old teachers, the day began to become the best day of my work experience so far.

The last class of the day was amazing! It was fourth class. The teacher was the most lovely I have ever met, and we had a great chat about me wanting to teach and about Halloween. The class I was with were doing some creative writing. This was such amazing luck for me as English is, and always has been, my favourite subject. I got to help the students come up with interesting story lines for a Halloween inspired story.

I got to be really interactive with the class and answer lots and lots of questions, which is the best part, being able to help the students to learn and understand something they are having difficulty with. It is a really rewarding experience. I also got to hunt for pumpkin carving apparatus which was a good laugh and quite a funny story all in all...

Best day so far, I absolutely love my work placement, such a great atmosphere to be in :)

No comments:

Post a Comment