Friday 16 November 2012

Seventh day (gosh time flies..)

I can't believe its been 7 weeks in my first placement already it seems like only yesterday I started there all nervous and worried...

Today was another busy busy day. I really enjoy these busy days though because I like to be doing things and not sitting around with nothing to do. I started off in fifth class which was good because I was in with a teacher that had taught me during my time in  the school. I was surprised by what my first job oft he day was, as it hadn't been something I had done before. I was handed a ball bump. Naturally I was wondering what on earth I was going to be doing with it. I went to both of the schools P.E. storerooms and did a tidy up on all the equipment. Then I had to pump up all of the balls that were soft or deflated, this posed a bit of a challenge...the air kept escaping.

The last thing that I did while in with the fifth class, was to record test results for each of the students in the class, I enjoyed this because I was very glad to be trusted with that responsibilities.

Once that hurdle had been cleared, I was off to the first class. This was a lot of fun because I got to do a lot of correcting. I helped to put together some of the class Christmas tests, and then, once they were done, I got to correct some of them too. Then I corrected a bunch of work that the students did in English, Phonics and Maths. Once all the results were done I put them into the students folders.

All in all, another very busy day, but a very enjoyable one all the same. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment