Friday 19 October 2012

Third Day :)

My third day at my work experience was a little less about teaching this time.

For the day, I was in with the sixth class pupils. Mainly for this day I was doing any little jobs that the teacher had for me to do. I did not really get to intereact with the classs at all which I was dissapointed by, but I still enjoyed my day all the same :)

I first off had to go on a mad hunt for the elaminator. When I finally found it I had to elaminate some maths flash cards for the class. Once they were all done I had to cut them up using a guilatine (all fingers still accounted for thank god).

I spent the rest of the day doing work on the computer. I was typing up some guidelines for writing various things in English, such as, letters, reports and speeches. I also did a few odd jobs like stapling the class' projects together.

Thats all I got up to on my third day, it was a really good day which kept me very busy, but I would have loved to have interacted more with the pupils :)

No comments:

Post a Comment